According to Craig Jarrow, the author of Time Management Ninja web site, effective email communication is as much a skill as anything else. The shorter and tighter your email messages, the better chance that they will be read, understood and acted upon.
Here are 10 Reasons That Your Emails Are Too Long:
- You don’t know what you are trying to say
- You don’t know what you are talking about
- Your signature is unnecessary
- You are writing a book
- You are spamming
- You are rambling
- You are forwarding a mess
- It shouldn’t be an email
- It should be multiple emails
- You don’t edit your emails
In today’s high-speed communication, no one wants to read overly long email messages.
So, get to the point!
read more on http://goo.gl/lxqD2
image source http://goo.gl/anXup