Ancient philosophers can teach business leaders how to help employees live better and reach eudaimonia.
The article “What can business leaders learn from ancient Greek philosophers?” (http://www.guardian.co.uk/sustainable-business/business-learn-from-ancient-philosophers) describes some techniques used by ancient philosophers which can help achieve the “good life”:
- Dare to disagree (Socrates)
- Let people seek fulfillment (Aristotle)
- Be a good role model (Plutarch)
- Build a resilient mid-set (Epictetus)
- Keep track of your ethical progress (Rufus)
- The art of happiness (Epicurus)