Happiness is the only true measure of personal success.
Therefore, Geoffrey James, writer of the “Sales Source” column on Inc.com, provides us nine small changes that we can make to our daily routine that will immediately increase the amount of happiness in our life.
- Start each day with expectation;
- Take time to plan and prioritize;
- Give a gift to everyone you meet;
- Deflect partisan conversations;
- Assume people have good intentions;
- Eat high quality food slowly;
- Let go of your results;
- Turn off “background” TV;
- End each day with gratitude.
Read full article on: http://bit.ly/PN0hU5
Image source: http://bit.ly/JMAC7y