Some believe leadership is a gift. Others think it is possible to learn to be a leader.
For those who wish to strengthen their leadership skills, Laura Entis provides seven points to help you become a better leader:
1. Do not be scared to fail big
2. Banish self-doubt by acknowledging your accomplishments
3. Do not settle for the standard solution
4. Focus on results, not style
5. Always keep improving
6. Learn to act like an introvert and an extrovert
7. Cultivate generosity
Read the full article here.