An article by The Guardian includes 10 tips on how to keep healthy at work by exercising and taking breaks:
1. Stand up: stand up frequently and do the same exercise you would on a long distance flight.
2. Get some fresh air: get out of the building and take a walk around the block.
3. Take the stairs, not the lift: great way to exercise!
4. Look away now: look away from the screen and at the furthest place you can see.
5. Turn your devices off in the evening and overnight: don’t give up your resting time!
6. Go to sleep: get enough sleep and nap if possible.
7. Take time for your lunch: no sandwiches at the desk!
8. Drink water: keep hydrated.
9. Cut down on caffeine: coffee is dehydrating and it can affect how we sleep.
10. Do tasks for other people: altruism makes you feel better.
Image source: tao-wellness.com