Recent surveys and studies reveal that successful people have one thing in common: successful habits. Productivity experts affirm in this article that half of our days are predetermined by habits. For this reason having good habits is essential to help reaching success.
But how to build a good habit?
Here are the top strategies and tactics suggested by the experts:
- Start small, break it down into smaller chunks
- Do it consistently, don’t break the chain
- Have a plan, prepare in advance
- Use an accountability buddy
- Reward yourself
- Write down your desired habits
- Track your progress
- Be specific, clear about the habit you want to build
- Make sure your habit is doable, realistic
- Use reminders