It is very important to take in mind that in order to be successful and taking charge of your career is not sufficient studying and finishing school.
A real “leader” is always sure of himself and goes on and faces adversities even if is not simple and there are many obstacles, which apparently seem impossible to overcome.
Here are some suggestions from the article 12 lessons you learn or regret forever:
- Have confidence in yourself. Confidence comes first!But remember: Successful people often exude confidence, but it isn’t their success that makes them confident. The confidence was there first.
- Success in life depends on you. No one can force you to make decisions and take actions that run contrary to your values and aspirations. Do not believe in destiny. You create your destiny.
- Being busy does not equal being productive
It not necessary to work many hours. What counts, is the quality of what you produce. Do no forget it!
- You’reonly as good as those you associate with
- Don’t say yes unless you really want to
- Squash your negative self-talk
- Avoid asking “what if?”
Do not think too much about what could have happened if…
- Schedule exercise and sleep
It is fundamental to plan and organize you job. Do not come at the last moment!
- Seek out small victories
- Don’t seek perfection
- Focus on solutions
- Forgive yourself