English is fast becoming the world’s universal language, and instant translation technology is improving every year. So why bother learning a foreign language?
- If you want to imbibe a culture, if you want to drink it in, if you want to become part of it, then you have to control to some degree the language that the culture happens to be conducted in. There’s no other way.
- It’s been shown that if you speak two languages, dementia is less likely to set in, and that you are probably a better multitasker. Bilingualism is healthy.
- Languages are just lot of fun.
- We live in an era when it’s never been easier to teach yourself another language.
International consultant, coach and author Crystal Jonas has been helping clients leverage their emotional power and become more productive and profitable for over 20 years.
Since starting her company over 10 years ago, Ms. Jonas has helped tens of thousands of people all over the world raise their emotional intelligence so they can have more gratifying personal relationships and be more productive and profitable professionally.
In her new book, Emotional Intelligence Secrets, you’ll discover how to:
- Cultivate the predictor of personal and professional success
- Raise your self-awareness
- Enhance your self-confidence and your public image
- Leverage your “Point of Power”
- Diffuse conflict quickly and comfortably
- Develop the highest paid skill
- Build meaningful and lasting relationship
Read the full book.