If you want to reach your goals it is necessary to formulate a strategy. You need a top-level overview of your organization to do your best and motivate your team.
“Thinking strategically“, a free ebook that you can download at Bookboon.com, provides useful suggestions in order to help simplify your work.
In this book, Dr. Chris Peterson, Professor at Michigan State University, provides a list of what he calls the six P’s of thinking strategically:
1. Plan – action that you have consciously intended
2. Ploy – What you will do to out-do the competition
3. Pattern – Establishing success as a consistent event over time
4. Position – Creating and holding a market presence
5. Purpose – Direction as a collective group
6. Push – Goals that stretch the organization – push them outside the existing comfort zone of performance
Bookboon provides a collection of valuable free ebooks for professionals.