Fruitful skills at work can sometimes be hard to learn and practice.
Here’s some tips to boost your work every day.
1.Time Management: planning is the first step and needs discipline. To do list and scheduling will help you to focus.
2. Empathy: do you feel what people feel? That’s the key to foster the team spirit in your office.
3. Better sleep helps, as many medical studies confirm.
4. Positive self talk: it doesn’t matter what others think of you, but what you think of yourself certainly does. Are you confident enough with yourself?
5. Be consistent. To mantain a top position you have to work harder.
6. Ask for help: when you ask people for advice, you validate their intelligence or expertise, which makes you more likely to win them over.
7. Shut up, if needed, but also listen
8. Mind your business: it will take time, but will surely help the atmospher at work.
9. And finally master your thoughts, directing them to what you want to do and accomplish.
Read the full article: the 9 tips